Liverpool City Council approves Everton's new stadium
Everton FC has been given the green light by city authorities to build a new stadium. Tuesday's decision made by Liverpool City Council means that the construction of the new venue for “The Toffees” could begin this spring.
Stadium of the Year Don’t forget, YOU select the next best stadium!
Almost two thirds of the Popular Vote are behind us, time for an update. We’re nearing 14,000 votes, is yours part of that number? See why we’re asking.
Buenos Aires San Lorenzo’s vision on full display
It’s supposed to be one-of-a-kind stadium that might challenge the balance of football powers in Buenos Aires. The new San Lorenzo stadium is available for public viewing, as it awaits the green light.
Champions and Europa League back on track, but with a twist
After last year’s postponement of all major tournaments, having Champions League reach knock-out stage without disruptions is a relief. But recent streak of neutral-venue games can impact predictions.
New stadium Adana stadium completed after seven years
Construction works began in 2014 and were to last approximately two years. Unfortunately, this did not happen and only now, after almost five years of delay, the stadium is opened for two second-tier teams.
South Africa One of two unique giants at risk of collapse
There are only two stadiums of this kind worldwide, both in South Africa. Neither of them seems to have a bright future, but the less fortunate one could begin to collapse any day, it seems.
Austria Qatar will practice at Generali-Arena before World Cup
According to UEFA’s invitation, Qatar will stage a couple of games in Europe, getting more match practice before the FIFA World Cup 2022. The Generali-Arena in Vienna will host their first two games in March.
Stadium management UEFA presents a unique solution for stadium operations
European Football Federation (UEFA) together with Focus BC launched the cutting edge, collaborative platform for event organizers. A new solution called VISTA aims to provide optimization during the various phases of event preparations.
Belgium Sclessin with green light (again)
After forced changes into the entire scheme, Standard de Liège have once more received the green light from the municipality. This means reconstruction of Stade Maurice Dufrasne is back on track.
- Transformative complex opens in Philly stadium district
- Spain: New El Sadar shining bright
- Verona: New stadium like ancient amphitheatre?
- Hungary: To be as welcoming and hospitable as Puskás Aréna
- London: Spurs in serious debt over stadium construction
- USA: SDCCU Stadium’ demolition ongoing
- France: Orange Vélodrome for sale?!
- Austin FC living the dream before playing their first game
- New stadium: The death star has landed in Sin City
- New stadium: Desert Diamond undergoing baptism by fire
- Romania: Beauty in Arad born from pain
- New stadium: Tochigi’s compromise between football and athletics
- New stadium: Beckham's sensational temporary home
- New stadium: The dancing facades of Batumi
- New stadium: London’s latest compact is Premier League ready
- New stadium: Malaysian Tigers’ fourth home
- New stadium: Multiple records broken before first major crowd
- USA: New USL stadium for Des Moines, Iowa
- New stadium: Fresh life in old butcher town
- New stadium: The pandan leaf stadium from North Queensland
- England: EFL back wooden stadium in Forest Green