Minnesota Tax breaks for Minnesota United stadium approved
Legislators agreed to greenlight the demanded tax exemptions for Minnesota United FC. Great news for the future MLS franchise, whose license depends on the stadium construction.
Madrid Finally, compromise around the corner for Bernabéu?
And literally around the corner, because the planned hotel and shopping center could be moved from the west to south-east part of Estadio Santiago Bernabéu.
England Gillingham FC looking for a new stadium
Plans for a new stadium for Gillingham FC have been given the backing of a government minister. Now the club have to work closely with city council to go forward with relocation plans.
Paris Euro 2016 safety fears after cup final
It’s supposed to be the safest stadium on earth when Euro 2016 kicks off in less than 3 weeks. But Saturday’s French Cup final showed some issues remain, raising new doubts.
France Complete seat replacement by SM Caen
Removal of 21,000 seats began last week in Normandy’s Stade Michel d’Ornano. New ones will represent a brand new identity for local club SM Caen.
Belgium Great news for Brugge, stadium moves forward
Not only are they celebrating national championship, now Club Brugge received a stadium boost as their environmental impact report was approved. Still, road ahead is long for the desired 40,000-seater.
New design Moscow’s Torpedo to get a (really!) shiny new stadium
Its lustrous roof will reflect whatever is going on within the stadium. This is how the Eduard Streltsov Stadium will change, as approved this week!
Sevilla Betis to enclose their stadium with new stand
In just over a month the complete redevelopment of Betis’s south end will begin. Demolition first, then a three-tier new stand and afterwards… possibly much more!
England New stadium plan by Coventry City?
Another turbulence in Coventry, where stadium issue for Coventry City remains unresolved for the third consecutive year. Instead of Ricoh Arena the club now want to expand a smaller rugby stadium.
- New designs: Four stunning visions of Camp Nou
- Detroit: Hope of prosperity for Detroit City FC
- England: Bournemouth delay expansion plans
- Liverpool: Everton shifts stadium plans
- Stuttgart: Mercedes-Benz Arena with new roof in 2017
- Paris: Zlatan to get a stand named after him at Parc des Princes
- Turkey: The worst possible farewell?
- Manchester: Costly bomb scare at Old Trafford
- Scotland: Aberdeen to move out of town
- Qatar 2022: Construction tender launched for Lusail Iconic Stadium
- Poland: High cost of pyrotechnics and vandalism at Narodowy
- New stadium: They call it the “Euphratus Jewel”
- Leipzig: RB to decide on stadium by year end
- Barcelona: See the 7 finalists for future Camp Nou
- New design: Panathinaikos reveals stadium ambitions
- Paris: 2024 Olympics could accelerate Parc des Princes expansion
- Russia 2018: Samara stadium twice as expensive?!
- London: It’s the end for Upton Park
- Russia 2018: Contractor abandons Samara Arena
- Berlin: Hertha to move outside the capital?
- Los Angeles: LAFC stadium approved by council