Aberdeen Kingsford Stadium suffers from 4-month delay
The Aberdeen City Council has requested more information, including environmental surveys. Their decision will thus be delayed by no less than 4 months.
Edinburgh Hearts considering safe standing
Hearts are considering the introduction of a safe standing section at Tynecastle. The news follows analysis of how such section is working out for Celtic.
New stadiums Mansfield, Exeter and Fylde
Please welcome these three latest stadiums in our database, hardly believable we could have missed them for so long. The historical venues from Exeter and Mansfield, plus the fresh ground of AFC Fylde!
London Chelsea with no construction time frame
After unofficial revelations of the project being delayed to 2023 Chelsea are still yet to confirm a groundbreaking or delivery date. As of now the best guess is 2020-2022.
Madrid Gradual goodbye for good old Calderón
Yesterday saw the last official game of Atletico at their home for over half a century. Only two more fixtures left in the stadium's history...
Qatar 2022 Abuses remain despite significant progress
Latest external audit indicates that Qatar is yet to fully comply with international norms regarding worker welfare. At the same time, auditors praise great progress made in many areas.
Las Vegas Major step for Raiders, stadium lease signed
The biggest hurdle standing between the Raiders and their move to Las Vegas was finally cleared on Thursday when the Las Vegas Stadium Authority board unanimously approved the team's lease.
England Southend United's plan again in jeopardy?
They're dreaming of Christmas 2018 at a brand new stadium. But that dream is dependent on what happens with Roots Hall, the current ground. And that issue is far from settled.
Los Angeles Rams stadium delayed by almost a year
It's only been in progress for half a year and already lost 60 days due to heavy rainfall. Because of that the Hollywood Park stadium will be opened in mid-2020 rather than fall of 2019.
- Miami: Beckham Group present updated design
- Aberdeen: Fraudulent submissions in stadium consultation process
- France: Strasbourg analysing stadium expansion
- New design: Forgotten giant to rise again
- New stadium: Totally Wicked Stadium
- Nuremberg: Dream comes true, Max-Morlock-Stadion is here!
- Qatar 2022: Khalifa Stadium ready, opening on Friday
- Germany: WWK Arena finally getting its facades
- London: Farewell yesterday, now demolition begins
- As stadiums undergo a makeover, these ones got left behind
- England: Exter's new main stand construction in June
- Rotterdam: Feyenoord City gets the green light
- New design: Beckham to finally seal the deal for Overtown?
- New design: Sounders reserves about to start a new life
- Italy: Atalanta officially own their stadium
- Las Vegas: Bold time frame for Raiders stadium
- Washington: D.C. United get final permit
- Liverpool: Could Everton stadium cost Liverpool its UNESCO listing?
- Munich: Bayern to modernise Allianz Arena before Euro 2020
- England: Seagulls upgrading stadium for Premier League
- Cologne: Can RheinEnergie Stadion grow to 75,000?