England Minor stadium, major piece of news
After over 12 years of exile, Gloucester City are now preparing to return home. Their new stadium will be built exactly on the site of Meadow Park, which was famously destroyed in the 2007 flood.
#MisjaStadion 91-95 – From Świdnica to Orzeł Łódź
It's the single last batch of new Polish stadiums as part of #MisjaStadion. And about time, after all it's November 11 and Poland's Independence Day. About time to give you stadiums number 91-95 and then update grounds number 96-100. Enjoy!
StadiumDB Interview La Nueva Olla can grow even more!
Tonight for the first time the final of Copa Sudamericana will be held at a neutral venue. And quite a venue it is! To mark the occasion, we release our interview with its creator, Alfredo Angulo Quevedo.
England Luton hit by new delay
Request for judicial review by potential competition is the latest setback for Luton Town. It remains unclear how much time it could cost but the football club and borough council remain defiant in their decision to proceed.
StadiumDB Newsletter Issue 88 - MLS, Euro 2024 and more
Developments on two latest MLS franchises, Euro 2024 host Frankfurt, as well as Rome, Sao Paulo and Cape Town... Along with 10 fresh updates from Poland here is what got our attention over the last 7 days. If you wish to receive weekly digests straight into your mailbox, subscribe below!
Minneapolis U.S. Bank Stadium confirmed as bird trap
The ultramodern stadium in Minneapolis has been proven to kill birds during migratory seasons. But while it's one of the most dangerous glazed buildings for birds, the number of fatalities isn't as big as initially feared.
#MisjaStadion 86-90 – Five recently upgraded grounds
We're staying within small Polish stadiums, but all of these were revamped in recent years. Here are five latest stadium additions before we move on to the final 10 from Poland!
Argentina Estudiantes celebrate green status
Just ahead of sentimental reopening, the new stadium of Estudiantes de La Plata received two major certificates confirming the effort to deliver a sustainable, eco-friendly stadium.
New stadium GMHBA Stadium
Just west of Melbourne, in the suburbs of Geelong, sits one of Australia's most historical oval stadiums. This unlikely home to A-League's Melbourne Victory and Western United joins StadiumDB today.
- Nottingham: Forest to submit planning application by year end
- #MisjaStadion: 81-85 – Five small grounds
- Cape Town: Can rugby save Cape Town Stadium's finances?
- #MisjaStadion: Opening up the last quarter
- New design: Third vision for St. Louis
- Sao Paulo: Forced agony of Canindé
- Frankfurt: Eintracht takes over, expansion coming
- Rome: Roma stadium slightly more expensive
- StadiumDB Newsletter: Issue 87 - So much happened in a fortnight
- Budapest: Hungarians to flood national stadium
- Sacramento: After MLS expansion, construction should follow soon
- Dublin: Fourth stand at Tallaght to be ready in 2020
- The Netherlands: NAC Breda honours Polish liberators
- New York: NYCFC back to the Bronx? Residents wouldn't mind
- Italy: Atalanta's 10-goal success
- Milan: Openness – but not unconditional
- Miami: New visualization of Beckham’s stadium
- Freiburg: No games on the new stadium after 8 pm
- Copenhagen: Will Denmark have a new national stadium?
- Nuremberg: The future of Max Morlock Stadion
- Rio de Janeiro: 2020 Copa Libertadores final at Maracanã