New design Vice-champion of Kazakhstan has huge plans
A year ago they claimed there’s no money for such project, but now FC Kairat revealed renderings of their proposed new stadium. It’s almost four times bigger than their current attendances though.
New construction The last World Cup build is here
From today onwards we’ll be showing you all of the 2018 World Cup construction sites. Volgograd’s steel-bound arena comes last, courtesy of the general contractor.
Florida Land deal signed for Orlando City stadium
Orlando City SC's purchase of city owned land in Parramore for its new MLS stadium closed on Friday, with the team paying about $22 million.
Regina Mosaic Stadium opening game revealed
The City of Regina announced Monday that the University of Regina Rams football team will be hosting the first event at the new Mosaic Stadium.
Perth Operator selected, stadium reaches 40%
The new Perth Stadium will be operated by the same company that runs ANZ Stadium in Sydney. Up to 40 large events annually are planned for the new 60,000-seater in West Australia.
Foxboro Revolution might leave Gillette Stadium
Gillette Stadium and MLS’s New England Revolution have the same owners, but this doesn’t mean they’re a perfect match. The team will leave, even if not just yet. TheBentMusket.com report.
New stadiums Something from the islands for last quarterfinalists
Italy and Iceland complete the list of eight quarterfinalists, so there’s one new stadium in our database for each of these countries. Check out Trapani and Kópavogur.
Rome New election deadly for AS Roma stadium?
Heated debate regarding the planned Stadio della Roma is ongoing in Rome. New council member for planning calls it a “massacre” and promises to use “all measures” to stop it.
Liverpool Everton to the docks? Anticipation grows
Snippets of information are shared almost every day now, but Everton are yet to confirm how advanced their stadium plans are. Will it be the north docks location, as expected?
- Perth: First event confirmed, Chelsea coming
- New stadiums: France, Germany and Belgium – one each
- Minneapolis: Doors like a retractable roof
- New stadiums: They won, they deserve it!
- Scotland: Aberdeen officially file stadium plans
- Manama: Bahrain joins the ‘superstadium’ race
- Moscow: Opening spoiled for CSKA
- Italy: Cagliari stadium again closer to fruition
- Poland: Narodowy could get a major boost
- USA: They want a house that looks like Kinnick Stadium
- Texas: RGV stadium late one more time
- Qatar 2022: Khalifa Stadium awarded for sustainability
- Liverpool: Changes around Anfield expansion
- Euro 2016: Last game for Lille’s turf
- Albania: Demolition ongoing for new national stadium in Tirana
- Euro 2016: UEFA’s grounds of concern
- Liverpool: Goodison’s image to get major boost
- Moscow: Luzhniki to be opened in 2017 after all
- New stadium: New home at Gellertstraße
- Manchester: City planning further expansion this season?
- New design: Compact pride of Tel Aviv