Serbia What is the future of National Stadium?
Football in Serbia is experiencing its best time in many years. The national team advanced to next year's World Cup and the domestic league is currently in 12th position in the UEFA ranking. So it seems that now is the best time to start the construction of National Stadium.
Spain Never-ending story of Valencia's new home
"Los Che" are getting ready to resume work on Nou Mestalla thanks to money from CVC Capital Partners. The history of this stadium is an incredible story full of twists and turns.
USA Nashville SC Stadium to be completed earlier than planned
In the middle of the year it was announced that all works at the stadium would be completed in May 2022. However, it seems that the venue will be ready for use a month earlier. This will allow Nashville SC to play all of the next season's home games at the new arena.
Qatar 2022 Fully demountable stadium is ready
One of the most innovative stadium projects in the world has reached the finish line. This is the seventh completed arena of the 2022 World Cup. We are still waiting for Lusail Stadium to be finished.
Peterborough Dispute around Embankment Stadium
Location of the new stadium in Peterborough arouses controversy among the local community. Although supporters of the currently planned destination seem to prevail, the deadlock is to be solved by an independent consultant team.
Madrid Additional funds for renovation of Bernabéu
It was hard to expect that a stadium revamp on such a scale could be carried out for the amount agreed more than two years ago. Recently, it has become necessary to sign a new contract that will increase the size of the loan.
Berlin Hertha's new stadium in 2027?
The club from the German capital has been trying to build a new venue for several years. Its efforts met with strong resistance from the city authorities. This makes the Hertha management's declarations from 2017 to open a new arena in 2025 no longer valid.
France Method of small steps in Angers
Stabilisation achieved by the club from western France favours infrastructure development plans. Angers SCO will be able to boast two modern stands next year.
Rome New Lazio's home at Stadio Flaminio?
Not only AS Roma is willing to build its own stadium. Lazio's authorities are also in favour of relocation from Stadio Olimpico. One of the options considered is the venue where “Biancocelesti” used to play.
Portugal 18 years since Estádio do Dragão and Messi’s debut
November 16, 2003, is a unique date for the world of football. Leo Messi made his debut for Barcelona's first team at brand new Estádio do Dragão which is celebrating its 18th anniversary today.
London Crystal Palace postpones expansion for a year
The new main stand is the goal of the South London club. These plans were made three years ago, but it seems that their implementation will not start until the end of next year.
Parma Unusual protest against stadium construction
More than six months have passed since the design was unveiled. There are still many question marks and bureaucratic obstacles in the way of Parma's plans. On November 13, a bicycle ride is to take place as part of a protest against the construction of the venue.
England Safe standing trials to start next year
In 2019, the government committed to introducing standing areas in English football in its General Election manifesto. Moreover, this move has cross-party support. Soon four clubs from the Premier League and one from the Championship are to start their trials.
England Bury FC fans buy their club and stadium
It's been almost two and a half years since the last match at Gigg Lane. The club went bankrupt and dropped out of the football pyramid system. Fortunately, there are chances that it will be back soon thanks to the support of loyal fans.
- England: New details of Leicester's expansion
- Buffalo: How about new stadium in the downtown?
- England: Premier League stadiums are bursting at the seams
- England: QPR want to move out of Loftus Road
- New Mexico: Stadium will not be built in Albuquerque
- Brentford Bucking the Trend in New Stadium Atmosphere
- Poland: Sandecja stadium can grow to 8,111
- Madrid: Bernabéu in 2023 fully multifunctional
- Rotterdam: Feyenoord cannot afford new stadium?
- When It Comes To Sports-Themed Games, Realism Matters
- Esports: Virtual stadiums as real ones in new games
- New design: Gubin strives for historical stadium rebuilding
- Australia: Sydney Football Stadium near to completion
- New design: New El Campín may revive the entire district
- England: London Stadium to increase capacity
- New design: Future home of multiple Costa Rican champion
- Mexico: Estadio Azteca getting ready for 2026 World Cup
- England: Leicester City made another step towards new grandstand
- Ethiopia: CAF suspends Bahir Dar International Stadium
- Portugal: 18 years since Estádio da Luz inauguration
- Qatar 2022: Al Thumama Stadium is finally open
- New Zealand: Stadium in Christchurch to be bigger, but also later
- Belgium: Hurricane tore off part of the roof in Antwerp
- England: Stadium in Southend awaiting approval
- UK: Will St. James' Park be a future fortress?
- Stade de France: Les Bleus expelled by National Railways
- UK: Wembley closed for next UEFA game!
- Barcelona: Changes to Espai Barça revealed
- USA: NFL knocks on German stadiums’ gates
- New designs: Seven new stadiums from Serbia
- The Netherlands: Changes to Nieuw Cambuurstadion design
- Austria: Linzer ASK is building new home
- Rome: Italy to prepare bid for Euro 2028 or World Cup 2030?
- New Mexico: United’s stadium hanging by a thread
- EURO 2028: UEFA opens bidding process for EURO 2028