Mexico Tigres awaiting eruption of new 'volcano'
Admittedly, Mexico is quite a seismically active place on earth, but this time it is not about any natural phenomena, but about a new home for the ‘Tigers’ of Monterrey. The construction of the successor to Estadio Universitario is due to be completed in 2025.
Belfast Redevelopment of Casement Park still uncertain
The new president of Ulster GAA has set himself the goal of commencing the redevelopment of Casement Park during his term. The facility is to be Northern Ireland's national stadium for Gaelic sports. However, it will not be easy to put the plans into practice.
Austria A billionaire wants to build a stadium for Austria Salzburg, the city snubs its nose at it
Salzburg is a medium-sized Austrian city with a fairly rich history in the field of stadiums. Bavarian billionaire Max Aicher wants to add another chapter to it.
Croatia Osijek will set the standards in the Balkans?
One of the top teams of the Croatian League will soon receive its new stadium. The facility is expected to be the most modern football arena in the country.
Valencia Works on Nou Mestalla to resume in October
Recently, the club's representatives met twice with the Generalitat Valenciana (various self-governing bodies of the Autonomous Community of Valencia) and once with the City Council. The meetings resulted in new arrangements regarding the future stadium.
England Plymouth Argyle announce stadium improvements
The scope of works at Home Park will probably be revealed in the next couple of months. So far, the club has not released many details, but it is known that the expenses for the modernisation have already been approved by the board.
Italy Bari will refresh its 'giant'
Following the awarding of tenders, renovation work at Bari's Stadio San Nicola will soon begin. This will allow the local team to play in Serie B next season if they get a promotion.
New stadium Turkish Hatayspor focuses on ecology
In southern Turkey, right on the Mediterranean Sea, a venue was built that draws on the climate conditions of the region. The solutions used at the arena allow it to consume less water and obtain energy from sunlight.
El Salvador Construction of the national stadium will start soon?
The welcome of the New Year was remarkably joyful for football fans in El Salvador. On December 30, the country's president Nayib Bukele announced plans to build a 50,000-seat national stadium. However, after the initial euphoria, environmentalists expressed their objection to the location of the construction site.
England Oxford United plan to relocate
The club's sporting ambitions reach at least the Championship level. When it comes to infrastructure aspirations, United want to possess their own stadium that could be built just north of the city.
New stadium Football returned home to the legendary Alsancak
Practically every Izmir club had played at this facility for some time in its history. It's no wonder that fans of local teams did not allow the venue to disappear from the city map after the 2014 earthquake.
Nashville Major investment with the stadium at the heart of the action
Another American stadium colossus is about to undergo a major renovation. This time it is Nissan Stadium in Nashville where the Tennessee Titans play their home games. It is also a possible arena for the World Cup, which in 2026 will be held in the USA, Canada and Mexico.
New stadium Arena in Budapest with unique facade
It is intimate, but perfectly tailored to the current needs of Honvéd. Its hallmark is the facade, the implementation of which was an extremely complex undertaking. Today we are catching up with last year and taking you to the capital of Hungary.
Oregon Old grandstand was knocked down at Reser Stadium
The demolition of a worn-out grandstand paves the way for the upgrade of the venue where the Oregon State Beavers play on a daily basis. A new structure will be built on the west side and the total value of the redevelopment project amounts to $153 million
- England: West Ham close to expansion despite huge losses
- Miami: Inter's plans are moving forward
- Germany: Cash is tight, but Energie is planning a stadium upgrade
- Romania: Rapid to be host at new Giulești
- England: How Can Elland Road Become a World-Beating Football Stadium?
- New Stadium: Meet most important venue of Africa Cup of Nations
- USA: Gillette Stadium will be renovated
- Germany: 1. FC Nürnberg wants a new stadium
- England: Luton Town raised most of the funds to build the stadium
- Brazil: National Stadium with new naming rights deal
- Lithuania: The end of the stadium infamy
- Spain: € 20 million to redevelop Mallorca's stadium
- Belgium: Aalst stadium renovation on the horizon?
- Charlotte: Countdown starts to the first MLS match
- Turkey: Flames in the stadium in Elazığ
- Spain: Sevilla FC wants to demolish Estadio Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán
- Australia: Sydney Football Stadium reaches 80% completion
- Build a stadium from scratch or modernize. What's better?
- Jakarta: Just over three months until the end of construction
- Spain: Valencia to allocate € 80 million to complete stadium
- Which Premier League stadiums will be expanded or rebuilt?
- Milan: The Cathedral instead of San Siro. Legendary stadium to be demolished
- The Netherlands: Will Willem II buy the stadium from the city?
- Barcelona: Financing of Espai Barça approved by socios
- Romania: Dinamo closer to building new home
- Brazil: Atlético Mineiro to inaugurate new stadium in 2023
- Poland: Stadium's construction in Szczecin is nearing the finish line
- Florence: Eight concepts of stadium reconstruction
- Scotland: New stadium in Aberdeen to be smaller?
- New Zealand: Canterbury Multi-Use Arena with new renderings
- Sydney: Accor secures naming rights for Stadium Australia
- Scotland: New plans of the oldest club in the country
- Has New Wembley achieved the status of its predecessor?
- The Netherlands: Fans return to Nijmegen after winter break?
- Italy: Bologna's new stadium on hold?