London Wimbledon sign final construction contract
Exactly 18 years after their club's relocation was approved, AFC Wimbledon have signed the deal which will secure their return. Great news for the club despite difficult times.
COVID-19 crisis Poland to allow 10,000 people per game
Starting June 19 Polish football clubs will be able to welcome even upwards of 10,000 people at their stadiums. The news came as a surprise even to the Polish FA (PZPN), who were only asking for 999 people...
Poland The peculiar case of Radomiak stadium
Here was the plan: new indoor arena and stadium in 2018. Here's the reality as of now: half-built stadium with one stand up for dismantling and the prospect of spending double the price. And it's not over...
Mexico Mazatlán stadium ready but Liga MX entry controversial
All indications suggest Liga MX will lose a long-standing brand, CA Monarcas. The franchise is about to move to Mazatlán this summer, where construction of the new stadium is nearly complete.
Sydney Bankwest Stadium scores LEED Gold
With numerous efforts towards sustainability during construction and in daily operation, Bankwest Stadium in Parramatta (Western Sydney) has received the LEED Gold standard.
Italy Bologna with crucial stadium partnership
Over a year after the official presentation, Bologna FC have recently secured an agreement with Credito Sportivo. The deal should organise financing of the club's ambitious two-stadium scheme.
Berlin Hertha's 2025 relocation in doubt
By spring of 2020 the issue of new stadium's location was supposed to be settled. Instead, the club has no piece of land to build on, which means delivery of the new stadium in May of 2025 is less likely.
Los Angeles $500 million more for SoFi Stadium
L.A. Rams have secured further loan of $500 million from the NFL. It doesn't necessarily mean the stadium is getting more expensive, though.
The Netherlands AZ Alkmaar reveal new roof
9 months ago they barely avoided a tragedy, when the old roof collapsed. Now AZ Alkmaar have revealed that BAM will deliver the new structure, which will enable stadium expansion.
- Germany: Freiburg court reverses absurd match ban
- With the most advanced stadiums, can NFL create atmosphere without fans?
- New design: Excelsior aiming almost 50 meters high
- Sardegna: Cagliari confirms stadium timeline
- Sao Paulo: Lucky them for not hosting the World Cup
- Italy: Will Serie A get an infrastructural fund?
- Germany: Outline stadium plan for Preußen Münster
- Prague: Strahov giant awaiting its future
- The Netherlands: Conflict in Arnhem with COVID-19 in the background
- NFL already shaken up by empty stadia, before the season began
- #StayAtHome and become stadia designer!
- London: Brentford finishing work in uncertainty
- North Korea: Mysterious renovation of Yanggakdo Stadium
- Milan: Mayor happy with saved San Siro but...
- Cambodia: National stadium nearing completion
- Australia: Sydney Football Stadium on track despite pandemic
- England: New plan for Grimsby Town, is it credible?
- Brazil: Construction against the odds in Belo Horizonte
- Sardegna: Cagliari working on altered documentation
- Berlin: Union to wait longer for stadium expansion
- Genoa: Mayor could sell Marassi to a third party