Ukraine Zelensky promises stadiums across the country
The president of Ukraine has announced major sports investments throughout the country. It seems his plan may have been sold as something bigger than it is but we should still pay attention to Ukraine in the future!
Russia Scandals surrounding Nizhny Novgorod stadium
Main engineer of the stadium arrested over supposed corruption just a week ago. And now it turns out the fire safety system hasn't been operational since before the 2018 World Cup! It was serviced manually during the FIFA tournament.
Belo Horizonte Atlético report great seat sales result
In effort to cover as much of the new stadium's cost, Atlético Mineiro are appealing to fans to buy seat licenses and private boxes. So far the response has been simply fantastic!
England Kevin won but won't be the name...
Disappointment is an understatement but it would be wrong to blame Forest Green Rovers for not naming their stadium Kevin. After all, they had said from the start that season ticket holders would get the last word.
Louisiana Saints considering move to Tiger Stadium
They may be among 15 teams able to welcome fans inside their stadium but the cap of 750 people makes it a miserable business. That's why New Orleans Saints are negotiating a move to the 100,000+ Tiger Stadium.
COVID-19 crisis Poland converting Narodowy into field hospital
The largest stadium in Poland could become Warsaw's main temporary hospital by the end of the week, solely for COVID-19 patients. First it would hold some 250 people, later could be expanded to 1,000.
England Collapse of the Silkmen and Moss Rose revamp
For Macclesfield Town fans it's been a rough time. After 146 years in operation, their club has recently been wound up. Now a phoenix is to rise from its ashes, aided by renovated Moss Rose stadium.
Florence Details on ne stadium from Viola to come soon?
After months of waiting it seems we're getting closer to a final decision. So says the mayor of Florence, who wouldn't mind a redevelopment of nearby athletics stadium, as long as the proposal is sensible.
England Woking developer plans appeal to build new stadium
After the project fell through in June, developer behind it began analysing options. Now it's confirmed that an appeal will be filed against the council's rejection of the new stadium and housing.
- Mexico: What the hell happened in León?!
- New stadium: The solar-powered compact from Schaffhausen
- London: Tottenham Stadium growing yet again
- StadiumDB.com: Follow our Instagram profile, now!
- England: Can a stadium be named Kevin?
- New stadium: Ivory Coast's very own Arc de Triomphe
- Belgium: Brugge stadium sunk by Council of State?
- San Francisco: Levi's Stadium going cashless when fans return
- London: Law firm responsible for West Ham deal sued
- Germany: Freiburg stadium surroundings complete
- New York: Groundbreaking for NYCFC stadium in 2022?
- France: Metz preparing for new stand's launch
- Germany: Jena stadium ready for groundbreaking
- Nothing but sunshine for these German football stadiums
- NFL: Panthers and Falcons using innovative cleaning technologies
- London: Wimbledon announce opening game
- Turkey: Çorum stadium subject to further controversy
- Hamburg: About HSV losing ground
- Zurich: 3-1 for stadium supporters, victorious referendum
- Denver: South Park cast at NFL game
- Bulgaria: Botev stadium contractor in a month