Italy New Parma sets season ticket record in hours
It may only be a 4th league record, but reborn Parm Calcio managed to sell over 4,000 season tickets in just 77 hours! Morale is high as the team returns to life following bankruptcy.
New stadiums Sad Mostar and unfinished Gradačac
It’s a monstrosity beautiful in its own way. The largest stadium of Hercegovina just joined StadiumDB, just like the yet-to-be-finished stadium in northern Gradačac.
Russia Volgograd stadium 1.5 month behind schedule
Huge excavation caused a minor lag in Volgograd. General contractor has to speed up, otherwise FIFA deadline of late 2017 will not be met.
New stadiums Croatia’s most modern
Two small stadiums that should just do the trick. With just 5,000 each, these are considered among the most modern across Croatia.
New designs Is the future of Tokyo hidden in one of them?
While we await for new design competition, let’s remind some of the best works submitted in the original one. It’s highly possible some of these architects will launch a second attempt.
England Exclusive stadium for… beach soccer?
The sport’s popularity is growing, but England is yet to have a national stadium for beach soccer. This may change if Eddie Mitchell gets his way in the country’s most exclusive resort.
England Scunthorpe ready to open unfinished stadium
Scunthorpe United chairman Peter Swann has revealed when work will start on the new stadium, to be built to replace Glanford Park. Scunthorpe Telegraph report.
New construction World Cup stadium in Nizhny Novgorod begins to take shape
So far it’s just a large crater. A deep pit if you will. Already significantly filled with concrete, which you can see thanks to fantastic aerial photos from Slava Stepanov!
10+ Ranking 2015 Attendances in Europe (Part 2. The Clubs)
Borussia, Barca and Man United – lovely dominant trio. But it wasn’t them who gained most fans last season. Check all 217 clubs that draw an average crowd of 10,000+!
- USA: As Boston withdraws, who will bid for 2024?
- 10+ Ranking 2015: Attendances in Europe (Part 1. The Leagues)
- New design: Old-new home for Nacional
- Poland: New stadium in Lodz delivered on time
- Milan: Rossoneri hope to buy land from Citroen
- Spain: Valencia makes third attempt at new stadium
- New stadium: Home of New Zealand’s sport is here
- Liverpool: Anfield truss lift postponed
- Munich: TSV want to build new home in Olympiapark
- Austria: Amazing pace in Salzburg
- Belgium: Expansion plans in Liège
- New design: Stadium on the 6th floor
- New design: One more proof soccer is blooming in the US
- London: Olympic Stadium reopened after roof reconstruction
- Iraq: ISIS destroys Al Anbar Stadium
- New stadium: A long opening in Regensburg
- Miami: Beckham back on track with MLS stadium?
- France: Allianz Riviera replacing all seats
- New stadium: No breakthrough for Tychy during opening
- New design: Luxembourg’s (expensive) future
- Tokyo: Japan scraps Olympic Stadium design!