New Zealand Eden Park will have fully covered stands?
New Zealand's largest venue can soon become one of the most modern arenas in the world. Plans to upgrade Eden Park are very ambitious, and that means the investment might be really expensive.
England Everton FC - Saying Goodbye To Goodison Park
In the age of the Premier League's international, global business marketplace, new generations may not understand the importance or historical significance of Everton FC. Instead, many will be more aware of their Merseyside rivals Liverpool, who play just across Stanley Park at Anfield. The blue half of Merseyside was one of the founding members of the English Football League in the 19th Century, and they played at Anfield before a dispute over rent resulted in the emergence of Liverpool FC.
YouTube Sky Bet Championship Stadiums 2023/2024
Hand in hand with Championship’s teams go stadiums very familiar to fans in England and beyond. The backline of the Premier League is characterized by a very large number of matches, as there are as many as 24 teams in the Championship. In addition, the league is also known for the lively fans who fill the stands of club venues.
Women's EURO 2025 Discover the stadiums of the Swiss tournament
In April this year, the host of the Women's European Football Championship, which will take place in 2025, was announced. Switzerland received the most votes among UEFA delegates, beating a combined proposal from the Nordic countries, Poland and France. Explore the 8 Swiss stadiums that will host the Women's Euro in two years' time.
England Anfield Road Stand with half the roof - Liverpool construction report
Ten years ago it was decided that Liverpool FC would stay at Anfield. Now work is well underway at the 19th century venue and the end of the season means work on the site is intensifying. What changes can be seen at The Reds' stadium?
England Oxford United's new stadium plans move a step forward
Oxford United's attempts to move forward with the construction of a new stadium have advanced by outlining the second stage of public engagement, while The U’s have revealed more details about its vision for the new venue.
England Luton with promotion and new stadium design
Luton Town FC is famous not only for their historic promotion to the Premier League, but also for their stadium, which has stolen the hearts of fans from all over the world with its old-school style. The club's board of directors, while proud of the age-old arena, has made concrete plans for a new facility.
Italy What's next for Milan's new stadium?
It might seem that over the past few months the case of a new facility in Milan has not progressed much. The truth turns out to be quite different, as behind-the-scenes many moves have been made, bringing the investment closer to finally begin.
Spain Real Zaragoza unveiled the design for new La Romareda
The Segunda Division club in mid-May presented plans to give their home venue, Estadio La Romareda, a new life. The concept has been developed by Spanish design studio IDOM and involves significantly expanding the auditorium and enabling Zaragoza to bid to host the World Cup in 2030.
France PSG will buy a new stadium?!
There’s still a question of where Paris Saint Germain will play in the future. The Ligue 1 leaders were strongly hoping to buy Parc de Princes, but they have to consider other options as well.
Spain Barcelona says goodbye to Camp Nou and its legends
The expansion of the legendary stadium where the heart of Catalonia beats will begin in full swing soon. In the meantime, the Blaugrana will perform at Olympic Stadium. Neither the players nor the fans will again experience the magic of Camp Nou in the form in which it has existed for decades. However, the arena will be given a dignified farewell at the earliest opportunity.
Argentina Three designs for the new Bombonera - what is the future of the stadium?
Fans of Boca Juniors have been hearing more and more about the various possibilities regarding their stadium for some time now. La Bomonera is one of the most recognisable venues in the world, but will it continue to please our eye? Three designs have already been unveiled in Buenos Aires, and one of them could turn into the Nueva Bombonera.
USA Super Bowl returns to California
Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, where the 49ers have played since 2014, has officially been selected as the site of Super Bowl LX in a vote by NFL owners, which took place in Minneapolis. The game is scheduled for February 8, 2026.
El Salvador Tragedy at Estadio Cuscatlán
Panic broke out during a football match played in the Salvadoran capital, San Salvador, between local club Alianza FC and CD FAS Santa Ana. The tragedy took place on Saturday evening local time. There are fatalities and many injured.
- Technology: Modern stadiums, modern solutions
- YouTube: Top 20 Biggest Stadiums in the World
- England: Emirates Ready to Welcome Back Champions League Football
- Turkey: Battle for the title at the giant stadium between City and Inter
- England: Where will Luton Town play after promotion to the Premier League?
- England: Another New Address for Bolton
- USA: New York City with a new stadium?
- England: How Are Rotherham United Fairing In Their 10th Year At the New York Stadium?
- Algeria: Two new African stadiums
- 2027 Asian Cup: Confusion over selection of tournament host
- Italy: San Siro or Giuseppe Meazza?
- Mexico: LaLiga's top teams will play at World Cup stadiums
- Australia: NRLW Ampol Women's State of Origin Series 2023 has a new format!
- England: New stadium in Birmingham?
- YouTube: World Stadiums Under Construction (May 2023)
- Spain: Nine zeros of funding injected into new Camp Nou project
- England: Wembley to host 2024 UCL final - recapping its European finals hosting history
- USA: Would the New York Jets return to the Big Apple?
- Spain: Update from Santiago Bernabeu construction
- Germany: Rhein Fire to play at Merkur Spiel-Arena
- Romania: Another new stadium in southeastern Europe?
- England: Topping out at Everton Stadium
- Germany: Free admission to Fortuna Düsseldorf matches?
- England: 100 years since the opening of Wembley Stadium
- England: Manchester City's multi-million project
- Spain: Barca prepare to leave Camp Nou
- England: Floating car park at the stadium?
- EURO 2028: Turkey against the giants in the battle to host the tournaments
- Euro 2032: Explore Italy's bid
- YouTube: Arena MRV Officially Opened!
- England: Will a new stadium be built in Bristol?
- EURO 2028: Great Britain and Ireland announce list of stadiums
- Spain: Why are the lower sections still covered at Bernabeu?
- Belgium: Will a stadium for a leading club be built?
- Spain: When will a new stadium for Valencia be completed?