Budapest National Athletics Stadium from contractors of Puskás Aréna
The new athletics stadium will seat 40,000 spectators and will host the 2023 World Athletics Championships. The Hungarian government will allocate approximately HUF 204 billion (currently € 560 million) to the investment.
USA One-year extension of naming rights at Heinz Field
Pittsburgh based NFL stadium will keep its name through the 2021 season. A 20-year naming rights deal with Kraft Heinz Company has been just extended. But only for one year.
Italy Billionaire willing to help build stadium in Pisa
Perhaps this year the construction of a new stadium in Pisa will start. Optimism of the fans of the Tuscan club is associated with the person of Alexander Knaster, a potential investor who intends to rebuild the well-worn Garibaldi Arena.
The MLS stadium which will include a sports betting lounge
Although the USA has traditionally taken a hostile view to sports betting, it has made forward strides in this area in recent years. In 2018, the Supreme Court made the decision to legalize the practice, leading to a marked rise in the number of people using online sites in order to lay wagers on their favorite sports teams.
Qatar 2022 Lusail as the cherry on top, final stadium coming
Qatar's largest stadium and the golden stadium of the 2022 World Cup is expected to be delivered in September. Opening could take place in December, should all go well. By then, all stadia of the tournament will be ready.
Portugal Estádio do Dragão to become color-blind friendly
The Portuguese stadium will soon become the world's first to include special signage explaining colors to color-blind people. Because the problem is particularly a male issue, it seems very fitting to introduce the signage at a stadium.
England York's stadium ready for the first match
In December we found out that the venue in York was finally completed after a cumulative of 8 years of delays. Now we know when York City FC will play their first home game at the newly built LNER Community Stadium.
New stadium Meet the cut corners of Lausanne’s Tuilière
At the beginning it was supposed to open in 2019, then in mid-2020. None of these dates was met, because the inauguration of the stadium with cut corners took place in the last days of November.
New stadium & design New stadium to be built in Nyíregyháza
Public procedure for the construction of the new stadium in Nyíregyháza was successfully completed. Look at the design of the future home of Nyíregyháza Spartacus FC. We’ve added the current one, too.
- Italy: New facts about the new stadium of Cagliari
- New design: Stade de la Meinau covered with airplane fuselages
- Madrid: Progress in construction of new Santiago Bernabéu
- Ohio: West End Stadium's turf delivered
- New design: “Serbian Wembley”, Vučić's grand vision
- Montpellier: We know the location of the future MHSC stadium
- Afghanistan: President approves land for Afghanistan's 'state-of-the-art' cricket stadium in Kabul
- Spain: El Sadar faces final works on site
- Mexico: New Cruz Azul stadium in 2024?
- England: Sunderland stadium footbridge moves forward
- Hong Kong: Updated design of Kai Tak Sports Park released
- Austria: Construction of a stadium in Linz with government funding
- Poland: Tender launched for new Opole stadium
- Turkey: First matches at the new Adana stadium next season
- Germany: Volkswagen Arena is 18 years old!
- Padua: Modernization of Stadio Euganeo begins
- England: York's long-delayed stadium completed
- Zagreb: Croatia's problems with national stadium
- Las Vegas: Musk to connect Allegiant Stadium with casinos
- Stadium Sportsbook opens under the Stadium Swim... what?!
- Philadelphia stadium district to be transformed in 2021