Moscow Luzhniki ahead of schedule, prepared for earlier delivery
1,500 people are working day and night to speed up works at Russia’s national stadium. It was the contractor’s choice in the wake of Russia’s economic instability.
Istanbul “Turkish Wembley” a chance for Atatürk Olympiat?
It failed as an Olympic giant and serves nearly only for football. Now the most controversial stadium in Turkey may expect a sharp turn and be converted into football-specific “Turkish Wembley”.
Minsk Dinamo stadium reconstruction to end in 2019?
Carrying it out in previously anticipated time frame is already impossible. But delivering Stadion Dinama for 2019 is “a matter of honor” for Belarus, assistant president assures.
Innovation Indoor hall under the stadium
It sounds oddly and is odd, because you don’t see a stadium hover over public space every day. But this unique design deserves to be noticed for creating that public space where there was very little space for it.
Russia Plans for Kuban postponed until 2018
Though Krasnodar isn’t a World Cup city, it was still to receive a world class stadium. But currently the plan is on hold, at least for 3 years.
New design Stadium for Indiana
Great looking concept that’s extremely likely to… look completely different when implemented. But at the moment it’s very appealing. Will its financing model also gain support?
Germany New superpower? Köln to follow Bayern
They sell each game out and plan to expand their stadium. No, we’re not talking about Bayern right now, but 1. FC Köln, who may expand their stadium to match Allianz Arena in terms of capacity.
New additions 110 years of history and the future at Ebbsfleet
You probably know the club which was planned as the world’s first online-ran football team. It didn’t work, but now they’re making bold plans at making it in a more common way.
Poland Stadion Narodowy among Warsaw’s biggest offices
As crazy as it may sound, There aren’t many office towers in Warsaw’s rising skyline that can match Poland’s largest stadium in terms of occupancy. Narodowy has just leased 16,000 sqm of offices.
- Liverpool: Anfield substation plans approved by council planners
- New construction: New home for “the Sunflowers” is growing
- Sao Paulo: Centenary of Palmeiras at Parque Antarctica
- Russia 2018: Works in Saransk need to speed up
- Stadium of the Year 2014: Meet the competition Jury
- Brazil: World Cup stadium closed for urgent repairs
- Poland: Chorzów stadium goes forward
- Stadium of the Year 2014: One day, two records!
- Glasgow: War over legendary Ibrox at hand
- Bordeaux: Euro 2016 makes easy conversion to rugby
- San Jose: Avaya Stadium opening sold out
- England: Contractor selected for the York Community Stadium
- Brazil: Estádio Nacional to pay back in… 3014?!
- Manchester: City supporters want a singing section
- USA: Boston’s wishful Olympic dream
- Poland: Arena Lublin to get out of the red in 2016?
- Stadium of the Year 2014: Public vote begins
- Latest addition: Incheon Asiad Main Stadium
- London: Tottenham’s ordeal a month longer
- Netherlands: Capacity dilemmas in Rotterdam
- Stadium of the Year: Meet the nominees!