Liverpool Further consultation on Everton stadium
With the amended documentation now submitted, residents and institutions have until October 22 to list their support or objections to the Bramley-Moore Dock plans.
Premier League football returns to Elland Road for the first time since 2004
One of the biggest domestic stadiums in England will make a return to our screens during the 2020/21 Premier League season. The promotion of Leeds United means that Elland Road will host top-flight football for the first time in 16 years.
England York stadium delayed even further, city arguing it's not a delay
York City are furious with further delay in LNER Community Stadium opening. Meanwhile, the city of York is arguing it's not really a delay because there was hardly any official opening date set. Obviously, after so many delays one shouldn't expect any deadlines being met.
Why students are the most active football fans
Loyalty is a rare element to earn but students have made it quite clear that they will remain loyal to their football teams. Right from their enthusiasm as they cheer and celebrate their players, to the point of going that extra mile to stick with the team even when they lose.
Zurich 4th stadium referendum – seriously, it's getting boring
Over 17 years have already passed since the first referendum, in which citizens agreed to a new football stadium replacing Hardturm. And yet on Sunday we'll see a fourth public vote, this time aimed to stop construction that has almost been approved.
Valencia Levante to play at home in just a month
The photo might not inspire much hope but it's already a few weeks old and progress has been substantial. Levante's goal is to play at home on October 25, against Celta. The roof will not be 100% ready by then, though.
Las Vegas The Death Star is fully operational
Although the first game will be held without supporters, Nevada's largest city seems thrilled about the 'opening'. Department of Transport even issued a warning for motorists not to stop beside the glowing stadium.
Spain Alternative stadiums of all La Liga teams
In case their region is forced to lock down again, each Primera División club was forced to select a second stadium to continue playing, outside their locality. Here are the choices, confirmed yesterday.
Rotterdam Pandemic or not, Feyenoord pushes forward
Feyenoord has confirmed the stadium design is progressing to next stage, despite the turbulent COVID-19 reality. But it's not a done deal just yet. Why?
- Belgium: Opponents preparing to derail new Club Brugge stadium
- England: Could Barnsley leave Oakwell after 133 years?!
- New design: LASK pursuing Rapid with this stadium
- New stadiums: Piła, Żagań, Hajnówka and Drawsko Pomorskie
- Germany: The absurd continues in Freiburg
- Antwerp: Roof structure tops Bosuil's 4th stand
- New design: Unique stadium inspired by the Mayans
- Brussels: Rejected national stadium vision prompts announcement
- England: Luton Town rethinking stadium design due to COVID-19
- Buenos Aires: Symbolic revamp at El Monumental
- New design: Can COVID-19 help build this stadium?
- Qatar 2022: Lusail Stadium bracing for big lift
- Liverpool: As expected, conservation body against the stadium
- Germany: New grandstand in Karlsruhe delayed
- Poland: Fourth stand in Łódź under construction
- Belgium: Zebras with new lights, soon a new stadium
- Italy: Ascoli working on stadium revamp
- Manchester: City postpone further expansion plans
- Sao Paulo: Finally, Corinthians celebrate naming rights deal
- England: Forest Green Rovers closer to new stadium once more
- New design: Future and past mix in Xi'an