Liverpool Final days for Everton supporters' submissions
Registered fans of Everton FC have until this Friday to file their suggestions for the new Bramley-Moore Dock stadium. Focused around 11 key principles, their comments could potentially be incorporated in the final design.
Barcelona What next for abandoned Olympic Stadium?
By year end we should know what strategy the city of Barcelona will implement to secure any sustainable use for the empty Olympic Stadium. For the last 25 years no such solution was found.
Mexico City Cruz Azul still not settled for stadium location
They have to leave their current stadium in just 4 months, then temporarily move to Estadio Azteca. But for how long? Will it be 3 or 10 years? For now there is no decision on where a new stadium might be built.
Blizzard new purpose built stadium shows how far esports has come in a short time
Just a few years ago esports was still a relatively niche sport. It was becoming more popular but if you had spoken to a hundred people it would have been surprising if many people could have named you a single player, developer or even a common esports game.
St. Petersburg Zenit to take over at Stadion St. Petersburg
It comes as no surprise: no other company was interested in handling the management of Russia's most expensive stadium. Only Zenit submitted a proposal and will now take care of the stadium for 49 years. The deal is worth... $1.
England How much are PL naming rights worth?
To secure a naming rights deal in Premier League you only need £300,000 per year. But to buy the most expensive name it's 87 times that amount! Here's the latest valuation by Duff & Phelps.
Poland Łódź provides more detail about third stadium
Third largest Polish city isn't stopping with two modern stadiums. Third and largest one is expected to open in 2020 or 2021, depending on progress. We now know what it's about to host aside from football.
London Tottenham's breaks two records, fails with two more
Victory against Arsenal is always a feast, but it's even better with new Premier League and derby attendance record. Would have been even more superb if 38 more people showed up. Why?
New construction Final countdown in Los Angeles
Courtesy of LAFC we can now show you how well the construction of Banc of California Stadium is going. In just under 2 months the stadium will be open for its first ever MLS fixture.
- 2018 Olympics: Pentagonal controversy in Pyeongchang
- Russia 2018: Ministry demands billions for missed deadlines
- New design: Second stadium for Nowy Sącz
- Cincinnati: Patience tested as MLS expansion still on hold
- Belo Horizonte: Atletico Mineiro boost Arena MRV capacity
- London: Brentford hope to break ground in March
- London: Athletics in new format at London Stadium
- Russia 2018: FIFA not satisfied with Kaliningrad toilets
- Prague: The city doesn't want Slavia's old stadium
- Monterrey: Estadio BBVA Bancomer and the field issue
- Rotterdam: New Feyenoord stadium has to become a floodbank
- Liverpool: Meis visits as loan debate rages on
- Russia 2018: Volgograd nearing the finish line
- New stadium: Optus Stadium, Australia's new leader
- London: Planners not entirely pleased with Crystal Palace design
- Poland: Opole to build a 13,000-seat stadium
- Scotland: Aberdeen stadium approved, opponents suggest further fight
- London: Tottenham (again) ask for capacity increase
- Stadium of the Year 2017: Let the vote begin!
- New stadium: Colorado State's sandstone-covered home
- New stadium: U Arena, new gem of La Défense