Bordeaux Mayor wants to sell Matmut Atlantique
Newly-elected mayor of Bordeaux is in favour of getting rid of the burdensome stadium. Known for criticism of Girondins owners and the stadium operating model, Pierre Hurmic claims he began proceedings aimed at selling the venue.
Italy Second phase begins in Bergamo as roof of the first stand leaks
Powerful storm over Bergamo revealed insufficiencies within the new curva nord, where huge leaks were revealed. Atalanta reassure that it's a minor glitch and the club move forward with second phase of their project.
Did COVID-19 kill the home advantage?
Bundesliga is the first league to deliver 6-weeks worth of data on how playing at empty stadia impacted football. While the effort put in by players seems equal to that before, they've lost a spark with no-one to cheer them on.
With COVID-19 all around, US stadiums are losing almost everything
Though NFL is still hopeful of letting fans inside stadiums come September, nearly all summer events nationwide had to be either rescheduled or cancelled altogether.
Everton's stadium on track despite recent changes
Although its initial primary architects has lost his job, the new Bramley-Moore Dock Stadium is on track. Even the mayor of Liverpool assured everyone there's no risk of Everton not getting the long-desired stadium.
New design India's second giant cricket stadium announced
After the record-breaking venue in Ahmedabad, this time the state of Rajasthan will get its immense sports venue. Construction of the 75,000-seater should begin in 4 months.
Antwerp Beerschot confirm new stadium talks
Yesterday a new investor was introduced to Beerschot Wilrijk. The occasion was used to confirm that the club is once more involved in talks regarding a brand new stadium.
Madrid Final piece of Vicente Calderón falls
Yesterday in the Spanish capital a handful of Atleti fans watched as the final piece of Estadio Vicente Calderón gave way to heavy machinery. The stadium is no more, even if work will take more time.
Football stadiums you have to experience in the UK
What are the best football stadiums in the UK? These four stadiums will provide excitement, a world-famous atmosphere - and are magnificent structures.
- Germany: Duisburg sponsor remains despite coronavirus
- Georgia: Batumi Stadium officially delivered
- Stadium-sized casinos: the biggest gambling arenas on the planet
- Somalia: National stadium reopened and immediately shelled with mortar
- Austria: New LASK stadium plan leaked
- How stadiums can keep up with tech demands
- The Netherlands: City council grants loan for AFAS Stadion roof
- Brazil: Novo Mangueirão – about Pará's stadium plan
- COVID-19 crisis: Growing uncertainty over NFL season
- Nashville: Stadium contract invalid, at least for now
- COVID-19 crisis: Further countries opening stadia
- The 12 stadiums on which EURO 2020 will be played next year
- England: “Now or never” for Woking FC? It wasn't now...
- Liverpool: Pattern to take over Everton stadium design
- Jerusalem: Teddy Stadium's impressive new illumination
- Africa: Ugandan residents discover a stadium under construction
- London: Second chance for new Stamford Bridge?
- New design: No team, no league, but the stadium concept is here
- Rotterdam: Refined Feyenoord City design presented
- Italy: Can Palermo afford to use Stadio Renzo Barbera?
- England: Watford in talks over stadium site