YouTube Copa America 2024 Stadiums | USA
The Copa America 2024, which will feature ten teams from South America and six from North America, Central America and the Caribbean, will take place in the United States. Which stadiums will host the tournament?
Poland 10th stadium in the country with UEFA Category IV
It has been rumoured for some time that the Szczecin venue was being inspected by the European Football Union for the highest UEFA category IV. Now we have confirmation that the structure is among the best football arenas on the continent.
Poland Will there be money to renovate the stadium of a famous club?
Fans have been waiting for a new facility for years. The arena on Piłsudskiego Street is in a terrible state and urgently needs renovation. However, there is not enough funds. The city authorities have already taken the first steps to raise it.
Germany Consultation process on Max-Morlock-Stadion redevelopment completed
German 2. Bundesliga football club FC Nürnberg and the municipality of Nürnberg have launched a public consultation process on the proposed redevelopment of Max-Morlock-Stadion The aim is to make the venue the most inclusive stadium in Germany.
USA Nations League Finals at AT&T Stadium
Concacaf, the governing body for football in North America, Central America and the Caribbean, has announced that AT&T Stadium, home of the NFL's Dallas Cowboys, will host the League of Nations finals next March.
EURO U19 Wales to host the tournament in 2026
The Football Association of Wales (FAW) has received the honor of hosting the 2026 UEFA European Under-19 Championship. This announcement by UEFA marks a significant milestone in Welsh football history, coinciding with the FAW's 150th anniversary.
Spain New stadium for Sevilla FC officially presented
A new stadium in Seville? Real Betis won't be the only ones to boast a state-of-the-art facility. How will the future arena differ from the current Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán and how much will it cost to build?
Serbia Three newly opened stadiums and more to come
Although we write and talk about the world's most spectacular stadiums every week, sometimes you need to look deeper. Today we will focus on Serbia. The southern European country has recently commissioned three stadiums and still other venues are about to see the light of day.
Scotland Rangers consider plans to expand Ibrox
Appearing in the Scottish Premiership, highly decorated Glasgow Rangers are trying on plans to expand their iconic venue. The century-old Ibrox Stadium would significantly increase its capacity with an upgrade.
France Bordeaux's historic stadium faces structural challenges
A structural weakness has been identified in the north arch of the iconic Art Deco style stadium in Bordeaux that could disrupt the venue's centenary celebrations in 2024. The stadium, which has been a historic monument since 2022, is undergoing a crucial phase of conservation.
YouTube World Stadiums Under Construction (December 2023)
Every month we see more changes witnessed by stadiums under construction around the world. Renovations are undergoing not only the Santiago Bernabeu or Spotify Camp Nou, well-known among all fans, but many other venues. See the progress of the work and find out when we can expect a happy end to the constructions.
Philippines Financial problems at the country's most modern facility
Not long ago, the Philippines co-hosted the 2023 FIBA Basketball World Cup. The government can be proud of three huge and modern indoor arenas. However, the situation with stadiums is much worse. Unfortunately, in this case, there are reasons to be worried.
Spain Camp Nou construction ahead of schedule at the expense of worker exploitation?
Camp Nou transformation is progressing well, with two key dates on the horizon. The first is November 2024, when FC Barcelona will play in a stadium that is 66% ready, and the next is 2026, when the project will be completed. Nevertheless, not everything looks perfect in Barcelona.
USA Best NFL destination chosen in study
In the heart of the Midwest, Detroit is emerging as a championship city for NFL enthusiasts in 2023, with a vibrant atmosphere and fan-focused culture leading the league. At least according to a survey that went beyond the stadiums themselves.
- What if - unfulfilled stadium promises
- New Zealand: Auckland gets A-League expansion franchise
- YouTube: Never Built Premier League Stadiums
- England: Jurgen Klopp endorses Luton Town's Kenilworth Road Stadium
- England: One city - two great stadiums under construction
- Wales: Cardiff City Stadium to host Welsh rugby's prestigious Judgement Day
- England: Oxford United FC reveals plans to build a new stadium before 2026
- USA: Atlanta and Miami - centre of Copa America 2024
- Paraguay: A special stadium for one of the opening matches of the 2030 World Cup
- England: The oldest football club in the world with a new stadium?
- England: Can Everton's new stadium re-awaken the sleeping giant?
- Austria: Vienna seeks to upgrade Ernst Happel Stadion
- YouTube: FIFA World Cup 2034 Saudi Arabia | Potential Stadiums
- Australia: A new arena will not be built in Penrith. Government has a different plan
- Italy: New stadiums for Milan and Inter - the end of the San Siro era?
- England: Everton reveal Christmas target for new stadium at Bramley Moore
- England: Will Old Trafford get an upgrade?
- Hungary: The facility in Nyíregyházi will soon be operational
- EURO 2028: Community's hope amidst controversy in Belfast
- Recruitment: Become a StadiumDB.com editor!
- Morocco: Will a 113,000 capacity stadium be built for the World Cup?
- YouTube: Africa Cup of Nations 2023 Stadiums | Ivory Coast
- USA: Sun Devil Stadium has a new name
- England: Brighton's pioneering vision - a stadium of their own for women's team
- England: Famous team has come to terms with venue owner
- Spain: City council wants to reach agreement with club on Nou Mestalla
- World Cup 2030: The list of venues that will host the tournament is clarifying
- USA: Florida's second largest stadium with another renovation
- YouTube: World Stadiums under Construction | November 2023
- World Cup 2034: Host of the tournament announced
- Brazil: Stadium rivalry in the largest city of southern hemisphere
- Canada: New Olympic Stadium roof will be more expensive than expected
- Spain: World Cup final at Estadio Santiago Bernabéu?
- Australia: WWE will return to Optus Stadium
- England: Work progressing at Everton Stadium