Kyiv What will change before 2018 Champions League final?
Olympic Stadium in Kyiv may have hosted the final of Euro 2012 just 5 years ago, but it now needs upgrade in order to satisfy all UEFA requirements ahead of the upcoming Champions League final in 2018.
England 7 people arrested in connection to Northampton stadium expansion
Seven people have been arrested in connection with a missing £10.25m loan to Northampton Town Football Club. The loan was expected to cover expansion of the east side, not delivered to this day.
Atlanta New attendance record in MLS
It's only their first season, but Atlanta United are already making history in MLS. Just set a new record for single-game attendance and are on their way to set another at season end.
The best World Cup stadiums in history
With the 2018 World Cup in Russia just a few months away, we look at the some of the best stadiums on the planet to have hosted a World Cup game.
Euro 2024 Germany confirms 10 candidate stadiums
On Friday the German football association confirmed the selection of 10 host cities and stadia for Euro 2024. No new construction and few major renovations are planned.
Edinburgh Meadowbank to close for good in December
After a long run of nearly half a century, Edinburgh's primary track and field stadium is about to be demolished. The city plans to create a new state-of-the-art sports centre on the same site.
Europa League Unprecedented 1. FC Köln invasion on London
Up to 20,000 supporters from Cologne may have come to London for their Europa League game against Arsenal. But few of them are likely to see the actual game live.
StadiumDB Newsletter Issue 26 summarises last week
Some of you have already read it directly via email. The rest can find our weekly newsletter here. If that's something you'd like to receive, please be sure to subscribe for future editions!
Barcelona Groundbreaking at Estadi Johan Cruyff
In just over a year it will be ready to begin a new era in Barcelona's reserve, youth and women's football. The stadium named after Johan Cruijff will be ready in late 2018.
- London: Newham stadium loan never to be recouped?
- Scotland: Partick Thistle secure naming rights deal
- Russia 2018: Another alteration in Samara's dome
- Three important stadium-related factors you must take into account while betting on football
- New stadium: Vålerenga finally at home
- England: Birmingham defeats Liverpool for Commonwealth Games
- Scotland: Aberdeen population still split about new stadium
- Madrid: Atletico almost ready for historic relocation
- Ethiopia: 7 dead in stadium build blast in Addis Ababa
- London: Here's the massive plan next to Tottenham's stadium
- Top 4 stadium-size casinos you should know about
- Sao Paulo: Arena Corinthians still not in best shape
- Mexico: National team unable to fill Azteca
- France: Polish owner to build new stadium for Nantes?
- London: No, atmosphere at London Stadium won't improve
- Russia 2018: Nizhny Novgorod stands covered
- New design: Meet Bundesliga's latest stadium design
- Berlin: Hertha's goal – new stadium by 2025
- Liverpool: Second architectural firm known for Everton stadium
- Strasbourg: Racing hope to expand stadium by up to 7,000
- StadiumDB Newsletter: Grab Issue 24 here!