Belgrade Serious damages after Eternal Derby
Yesterday’s 148th “Eternal Derby” of Belgrade began with scenes of heavy violence in the east and north stands of Marakana. Hundreds of seats and railings were used as missiles against police forces.
New design Revamped Carson vision for Los Angeles
The city council barely managed to approve stadium construction and already the design has changed entirely. More impressive and… less impressive at the same time.
Madrid Atletico’s current stadium to stay?
The Madrid Supreme Court halted the residential scheme planned in the place of current Estadio Vicente Calderón. But Atletico Madrid assure their relocation isn’t threatened.
Prague Sparta to follow best European clubs
Sporting success needs to be achieved on the field, but what happens throughout the stadium matters too. Sparta aims to boost revenue and improve comfort for fans.
New stadiums Toronto and Montreal updated
We’ve had one stadium from each city, now we’re making up for the lost time. So here are Rogers Centre, Percival Molson Stadium and Lamport Stadium!
Orlando State legislature to stall new MLS stadium?
The funds were expected to pass in February, but are stalled with just days to go. Can this stop or slow down the Orlando City new stadium? Club urges supporters to act now.
Belarus BATE unable to fill Borisov Arena
Domestic champions, playing in Champions League. And yet BATE are unable to fill 50% of their new stadium on regular basis. Even the Dinamo Minsk derby is disappointing.
Belgium Mechelen plan finally approved
KV Mechelen announced the mayor and councilmen of Mechelen approved the long-awaited redevelopment of Argos Stadion. The project is priced at €8.5 million and should see first stand open in August.
USA Green light in Carson, red in Minneapolis
There’s good and bad news from the US about two stadiums. The NFL megaproject in Carson was approved, while the Minnesota Senate blocked tax exemptions for MLS stadium.
- Netherlands: Ajax hope to take control of Amsterdam ArenA
- New design: Al-Rayyan Stadium
- New design: Exclusive main stand for Oostende
- Belgrade: Rad stadium damaged by fire
- London: West Ham deal illegal? Possibly, not likely
- New York: Cosmos Stadium up for consultation
- Egypt: Absurd trial to begin in Cairo
- Russia 2018: Stadiums 30-40% more expensive
- Vienna: Large crawler to arrive tomorrow
- Poland: Record number of disabled fans in Wroclaw
- Germany: Crowds in 3rd and 4th league games
- Los Angeles: Inglewood and Carson compete for NFL
- Regina: Roughriders doing their best to relocate fans
- Minneapolis: Minnesota United present stadium financial plan
- California: Land, design and cost in Sacramento by year end
- Netherlands: Twente and Grolsch stick together
- Poland: Poznan stadium financially balanced
- Russia: The fight to keep stadium budget from inflating
- New stadiums: Venice, Ferrara, Chioggia
- 2024 Olympics: Paris joins the pack
- Toronto: BMO Field expansion needs more time and money