Izmir Rough work complete at Alsancak
Legendary stadium in Izmir is now structurally complete, at least with regard to primary elements. In early 2021 the first ball should roll on the field that saw Turkish league's first goal in history.
England Second summer without new stadium in York?
While it was supposed to be delivered over a year ago, the new Community Stadium in York might not see its opening event this summer as well. This time, quite understandably, it's caused by COVID-19.
Cincinnati West End Stadium construction stopped over... racism
After two racists incidents occurred last week, general contractor of West End Stadium in Cincinnati decided to stop all work until all workers get it: racism will not be accepted.
New design Sandecja stadium getting more tangible
The city of Nowy Sącz has officially the launched tender for construction of a brand new stadium. Having failed with the more ambitious scheme, they've created an economic option that might just work.
Leipzig Preparations ongoing for Red Bull Arena expansion
Since the land of Saxony will allow spectators from September, RB Leipzig have little time for stadium changes. This summer only part of work will be done in order to expand to 48,000 in 2021.
England Leicester hit “brief pause” on expansion plans
The impact of COVID-19 has forced a change of plans for Leicester City. The club have confirmed they would not resume consultation on stadium expansion until late 2020.
Alkmaar Roof megatruss assembly begins
This single element of AFAS Stadion's roof alone will weigh 2,400 tons! On Thursday a special transport brought the very first element of what will be a 170-meter arch.
USA Will we all envy the new Nordecke?
Tifo rigging to the roof, drums, safe standing, beer garden and even their own smoke pipe system to boost atmosphere. Here's what's under construction in Columbus, Ohio.
Frankfurt Eintracht's update on expansion to 60,000
The goal is music to our ears: more tickets in the lower price segment. In ordr to achieve it, Eintracht will increase number of standing places from 7,435 to 20,344! But just not yet...
- New design: The new Champion Hill in London
- Bucharest: Fourth stadium to break ground in 2021?
- England: Opposition mounting against Watford's new stadium
- Turkey: Adana stadium in green but likely late once more
- Liverpool: Everton stadium part of post-COVID-19 recovery plan
- New design: Costa del Sol's stadium like a superyacht
- London: Spurs moving forward with northern development
- COVID-19 crisis: Detailed virtual fans at MLB games
- England: Coventry City announce stadium location
- Germany: Expansion that never needed to happen
- Ukraine: Chernomorets stadium auctioned for close to nothing
- London: Iconic Wembley pedway being demolished
- Hungary's bold stadium reopening didn't backfrie
- Germany: SC Freiburg stadium delayed by coronavirus
- COVID-19 crisis: English supporters to return in October?
- Valencia: Levante to have new roof by October
- London: AFC Wimbledon secure full stadium funding
- Qatar 2022: Opening game at Al Bayt, full schedule here
- Washington, D.C.: Redskins dropping name, chance for new stadium in D.C.?
- San Diego: Proposal for interim 15,000-seat stadium revealed by SD Loyal
- Las Vegas: 2% to be done, 2 weeks to go