New design A piece of Morocco's World Cup ambition, perhaps?
Morocco have already hinted they could join the 2026 World Cup race. They're the country to have lost more biddings than any other, maybe this could indeed be a World Cup venue?
Shanghai Serious fire damages Shenhua stadium
Current club of Carlos Tevez won't play the next home game at home. Hongkou Stadium was seriously damaged by a fire earlier today.
Rotterdam 80th birthday of De Kuip
Yes, birthday. Not anniversary. De Kuip is more than a building to Feyenoord fans, which they proved last night in quite significant numbers.
London Dogs raced for the very last time at Wimbledon's stadium
Until now it was the Wimbledon Greyhound Stadium. In the future it will be the new Plough Lane stadium, home to AFC Wimbledon.
New design “Jeans Genius” tailors a stadium for Bassano
Bassano Virtus – have you heard of such club? If not, that's exactly what Renzo Rosso hopes to change in upcoming years. The fashion giant is thinking of a new stadium.
Atlanta Meet the new sustainability leader
About to open in a few months, Mercedes-Benz Stadium is the first throughout MLS and NFL to receive LEED Platinum certification. It could be an example for projects beyond the US.
Barcelona Cruyff celebrated in three different ways
Legendary football player will be included in the names of new training stadium and a street beside Camp Nou. Johan Cruyff will also have a dedicated section in FC Barcelona's museum.
England Power Court recognised at global architecture ceremony in Cannes
Luton Town Football Club’s plans for a new stadium at Power Court and mixed-use development at Newlands Park were hailed at a global architectural awards ceremony last week in the south of France.
Kyiv Serious financial issues of Olympic Stadium
Ukraine’s national stadium has some of its bank accounts frozen after audit revealed the operating company is unable to pay debts from before Euro 2012.
- London: Tottenham to sell a million more tickets
- Liverpool: Everton close to securing Bramley-Moore Dock site
- Saint Petersburg: Opening in a month, then… construction again
- USA: Update on MLS expansion efforts
- Pyrotechnics: Denmark to see “safe flares” this year?
- England: Grimsby stadium call-in dismissed
- New design: The Newcastle stadium that never was
- Poland: Wrocław’s Olympic Stadium ready for use
- Munich: Lions’ ultras demand new stadium
- Vienna: Rapid sued over inflated cost of Allianz Stadion
- New stadium: Grand (re)opening for Widzew
- Stadia Designers Cup: Start your engines and design for Everton
- Scotland: Bad news for Aberdeen relocation scheme
- England: Grimsby stadium plan called in for scrutiny
- Las Vegas: New NFL stadium to be decided within days?
- Liverpool: Everton’s stadium or… floating buildings
- Scotland: Dumbarton announce planning application for June
- New stadium: The only one with fishing ban
- Italy: Here’s Cagliari’s temporary stadium in more detail
- New design: Penn State’s slightly smaller giant
- Amsterdam: ArenA’s seats to be part of 3d print