Birmingham Villa Park expansion on the horizon
The club from West Midlands joins the ranks of the Premier League clubs that intend to increase revenues by expanding the number of seats at the stadium. There are no details yet, but they are due to be released soon.
Warsaw Agreement for design of Polonia's stadium get signed
An important step was taken towards the construction of a new venue for "Black Shirts". The authorities of the capital city have signed a contract with the JSK Architekci architectural studio for the design of the stadium. This is actually the beginning of a long journey that will hopefully finish with a happy ending.
Qatar All you need to know about Arab Cup 2021
The game between Qatar and Bahrain will open the Arab Cup 2021 that starts today. The tournament sees 32 games and 16 teams from across the Arab world coming to compete in Qatar.
Stadiums send a powerful message about violence
November 25th marked the International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women. The world of football, including clubs and stadiums, joined this initiative by releasing various messages to raise awareness of gender-based assaults.
Serbia What is the future of National Stadium?
Football in Serbia is experiencing its best time in many years. The national team advanced to next year's World Cup and the domestic league is currently in 12th position in the UEFA ranking. So it seems that now is the best time to start the construction of National Stadium.
Spain Never-ending story of Valencia's new home
"Los Che" are getting ready to resume work on Nou Mestalla thanks to money from CVC Capital Partners. The history of this stadium is an incredible story full of twists and turns.
Get to know StadiumDB.com on YouTube!
Some time ago we started our own YouTube channel. It is a visual addition to the articles published on our website. The videos that we release are characterised by both a high technical level and a wealth of content. If you haven't seen any of them yet, it's high time to catch up!
USA Nashville SC Stadium to be completed earlier than planned
In the middle of the year it was announced that all works at the stadium would be completed in May 2022. However, it seems that the venue will be ready for use a month earlier. This will allow Nashville SC to play all of the next season's home games at the new arena.
Qatar 2022 Fully demountable stadium is ready
One of the most innovative stadium projects in the world has reached the finish line. This is the seventh completed arena of the 2022 World Cup. We are still waiting for Lusail Stadium to be finished.
Peterborough Dispute around Embankment Stadium
Location of the new stadium in Peterborough arouses controversy among the local community. Although supporters of the currently planned destination seem to prevail, the deadlock is to be solved by an independent consultant team.
Madrid Additional funds for renovation of Bernabéu
It was hard to expect that a stadium revamp on such a scale could be carried out for the amount agreed more than two years ago. Recently, it has become necessary to sign a new contract that will increase the size of the loan.
Berlin Hertha's new stadium in 2027?
The club from the German capital has been trying to build a new venue for several years. Its efforts met with strong resistance from the city authorities. This makes the Hertha management's declarations from 2017 to open a new arena in 2025 no longer valid.
France Method of small steps in Angers
Stabilisation achieved by the club from western France favours infrastructure development plans. Angers SCO will be able to boast two modern stands next year.
Rome Lazio's new home at Stadio Flaminio?
Not only AS Roma is willing to build its own stadium. Lazio's authorities are also in favour of relocation from Stadio Olimpico. One of the options considered is the venue where “Biancocelesti” used to play.
- Portugal: 18 years since Estádio do Dragão and Messi’s debut
- London: Crystal Palace postpones expansion for a year
- Parma: Unusual protest against stadium construction
- England: Safe standing trials to start next year
- England: Bury FC fans buy their club and stadium
- England: New details of Leicester's expansion
- Buffalo: How about new stadium in the downtown?
- England: Premier League stadiums are bursting at the seams
- England: QPR want to move out of Loftus Road
- New Mexico: Stadium will not be built in Albuquerque
- Brentford Bucking the Trend in New Stadium Atmosphere
- Poland: Sandecja stadium can grow to 8,111
- Madrid: Bernabéu in 2023 fully multifunctional
- Rotterdam: Feyenoord cannot afford new stadium?
- When It Comes To Sports-Themed Games, Realism Matters
- Esports: Virtual stadiums as real ones in new games
- New design: Gubin strives for historical stadium rebuilding
- Australia: Sydney Football Stadium near to completion
- New design: New El Campín may revive the entire district
- England: London Stadium to increase capacity
- New design: Future home of multiple Costa Rican champion
- Mexico: Estadio Azteca getting ready for 2026 World Cup
- England: Leicester City made another step towards new grandstand
- Ethiopia: CAF suspends Bahir Dar International Stadium
- Portugal: 18 years since Estádio da Luz inauguration
- Qatar 2022: Al Thumama Stadium is finally open
- New Zealand: Stadium in Christchurch to be bigger, but also later
- Belgium: Hurricane tore off part of the roof in Antwerp
- England: Stadium in Southend awaiting approval
- UK: Will St. James' Park be a future fortress?
- Stade de France: Les Bleus expelled by National Railways
- UK: Wembley closed for next UEFA game!
- Barcelona: Changes to Espai Barça revealed
- USA: NFL knocks on German stadiums’ gates
- New designs: Seven new stadiums from Serbia