Serbia Three newly opened stadiums and more to come
Although we write and talk about the world's most spectacular stadiums every week, sometimes you need to look deeper. Today we will focus on Serbia. The southern European country has recently commissioned three stadiums and still other venues are about to see the light of day.
Scotland Rangers consider plans to expand Ibrox
Appearing in the Scottish Premiership, highly decorated Glasgow Rangers are trying on plans to expand their iconic venue. The century-old Ibrox Stadium would significantly increase its capacity with an upgrade.
France Bordeaux's historic stadium faces structural challenges
A structural weakness has been identified in the north arch of the iconic Art Deco style stadium in Bordeaux that could disrupt the venue's centenary celebrations in 2024. The stadium, which has been a historic monument since 2022, is undergoing a crucial phase of conservation.
YouTube World Stadiums Under Construction (December 2023)
Every month we see more changes witnessed by stadiums under construction around the world. Renovations are undergoing not only the Santiago Bernabeu or Spotify Camp Nou, well-known among all fans, but many other venues. See the progress of the work and find out when we can expect a happy end to the constructions.
Philippines Financial problems at the country's most modern facility
Not long ago, the Philippines co-hosted the 2023 FIBA Basketball World Cup. The government can be proud of three huge and modern indoor arenas. However, the situation with stadiums is much worse. Unfortunately, in this case, there are reasons to be worried.
Spain Camp Nou construction ahead of schedule at the expense of worker exploitation?
Camp Nou transformation is progressing well, with two key dates on the horizon. The first is November 2024, when FC Barcelona will play in a stadium that is 66% ready, and the next is 2026, when the project will be completed. Nevertheless, not everything looks perfect in Barcelona.
USA Best NFL destination chosen in study
In the heart of the Midwest, Detroit is emerging as a championship city for NFL enthusiasts in 2023, with a vibrant atmosphere and fan-focused culture leading the league. At least according to a survey that went beyond the stadiums themselves.
What if - unfulfilled stadium promises
What if? Although this question often leads to nowhere, in the case of stadiums it is quite reasonable. So take a trip with us into stadium neverland, where we find the facilities that have failed to see the light of day.
New Zealand Auckland gets A-League expansion franchise
Football’s Australian Professional Leagues (APL) has announced the award of a full A-League licence to US businessman Bill Foley. The new teams will be based in Auckland, New Zealand.
YouTube Never Built Premier League Stadiums
Welcome to our latest video where we explore the fascinating world of never-built Premier League stadiums. Join us as we delve into the history and designs of various ambitious stadium projects that were planned but never materialized.
England Jurgen Klopp endorses Luton Town's Kenilworth Road Stadium
Luton Town's venue, the Kenilworth Road Stadium, is one of the smallest in Premier League history. As it turns out, the arena is admired even by the big names in the league. Despite the atmosphere at the stadium, it's hard for a team from a small town to stay afloat in the world's best league.
England One city - two great stadiums under construction
Do you already know which city this is about? If you're up to date with the material on our website, then this puzzle is not difficult for you. So what's happening at the Liverpool stadiums where construction work is currently underway?
Wales Cardiff City Stadium to host Welsh rugby's prestigious Judgement Day
The iconic Cardiff City Stadium is set to be the new battleground for Welsh rugby's much-anticipated Judgement Day, scheduled for June 1. This event marks a significant shift from the traditional Principality Stadium, promising a fresh experience for rugby enthusiasts.
England Oxford United FC reveals plans to build a new stadium before 2026
Since 2001, Oxford United has leased the Kassam Stadium from the owner, part of Kassam’s Firoka Group companies. However, the lease agreement expires in 2026. Like every homeowner facing possible eviction, the club thinks about its future home.
- USA: Atlanta and Miami - centre of Copa America 2024
- Paraguay: A special stadium for one of the opening matches of the 2030 World Cup
- England: The oldest football club in the world with a new stadium?
- England: Can Everton's new stadium re-awaken the sleeping giant?
- Austria: Vienna seeks to upgrade Ernst Happel Stadion
- YouTube: FIFA World Cup 2034 Saudi Arabia | Potential Stadiums
- Australia: A new arena will not be built in Penrith. Government has a different plan
- Italy: New stadiums for Milan and Inter - the end of the San Siro era?
- England: Everton reveal Christmas target for new stadium at Bramley Moore
- England: Will Old Trafford get an upgrade?
- Hungary: The facility in Nyíregyházi will soon be operational
- EURO 2028: Community's hope amidst controversy in Belfast
- Recruitment: Become a StadiumDB.com editor!
- Morocco: Will a 113,000 capacity stadium be built for the World Cup?
- YouTube: Africa Cup of Nations 2023 Stadiums | Ivory Coast
- USA: Sun Devil Stadium has a new name
- England: Brighton's pioneering vision - a stadium of their own for women's team
- England: Famous team has come to terms with venue owner
- Spain: City council wants to reach agreement with club on Nou Mestalla
- World Cup 2030: The list of venues that will host the tournament is clarifying
- USA: Florida's second largest stadium with another renovation
- YouTube: World Stadiums under Construction | November 2023
- World Cup 2034: Host of the tournament announced
- Brazil: Stadium rivalry in the largest city of southern hemisphere
- Canada: New Olympic Stadium roof will be more expensive than expected
- Spain: World Cup final at Estadio Santiago Bernabéu?
- Australia: WWE will return to Optus Stadium
- England: Work progressing at Everton Stadium
- Saudi Arabia: Spanish Super Cup at Neymar stadium?
- USA: Allegiant Stadium sets the green standard for NFL venues
- USA: New York City FC unveils plans for new stadium
- World Cup 2026: FIFA officials set to meet Philadelphia Reps as tournament plans start to take shape
- France: Stade Rennais consider building a new stadium
- London: Fresh details on new Selhurst Park main stand
- USA: Green light for renovation of monumental stadium in Lincoln