Stadion Miejski w Chełmie (Stadion Chełmianki)
|200 (Away section)|
|Clubs||ChKS Chełmianka Chełm|
|Other names||Stadion im. PKWN (1959-1990)|
|Address||ul. 1 Pułku Szwoleżerów 15a, 22-100 Chełm|
Stadion Chełmianki – stadium description
The municipal stadium in Chełm was opened in 1959, celebrating 15 years of Polish People’s Republic. For the first 31 years, until overthrowing of socialism, it was named after the Polish Committee of National Liberation.
Based on landfill from the start, the stadium underwent thorough renovation of the western grandstand in 2002, followed by similar steps in the east in 2014. As a result of these efforts it now holds 3,280 people.