Stadion Miejski w Nowym Dworze Mazowieckim (Stadion Świtu Nowy Dwór)
|City||Nowy Dwór Mazowiecki|
|Clubs||MKS Świt Nowy Dwór Mazowiecki|
|Renovations||1974, 2004, 2009|
Description: Stadion Świtu Nowy Dwór
The public stadium in Nowy Dwór Mazowiecki was opened in 1934, but only after WWII was relocated to its current location. Upgraded with landfill stands in 1960s, it later received its speaker’s tower in 1974.
Since 2004 it’s equipped with floodlights, erected upon local team Świt’s debut in the Ekstraklasa. But as the team only managed to stay one season in Poland’s top tier and later quickly descended downwards, it’s yet to see another major upgrade. Last relevant change was a floodlit training pitch with synthetic turf added in 2009.