Stadion ŁKS-u Łomża
|1,800 (Main stand)|
|1,450 (Opposite stand)|
|app. 200 (Guests stand)|
|Address||ul. Zjazd 18, Lomża|
Description: Stadion ŁKS-u Łomża
The stadium fitted into the curie of Narew River has been serving the community of Łomża since 1932. Built in a slightly remote location by citizens, soldiers and even sportsmen, the ground became part of a major sporting complex, one of Poland’s most impressive upon opening.
Unfortunately WWII didn’t spare the area and rebuilding of the stadium began in 1950s with a small western grandstand. Current layout was created in the twenty-first century. First a new landfill eastern stand was built (2006-2007) and then joined by the concrete and steel western structure (2009-2011).