Stadion Słupskiego Klubu Piłkarskiego Gryf 95
|Clubs||KS Gryf Słupsk|
|Other names||Joachim Albrecht Stadion (-1945)|
|Address||Zielona 8, 76-200 Słupsk|
Stadion Gryfa Słupsk – stadium description
Located on the corner of Zielona and Słoneczna streets, the stadium built in 1925 in Southern Słupsk was the first one in all of the Pomeranian region to have a covered grandstand. Back then it was still part of Germany and beared the name of Joachim Albrecht.
After WWII it became part of Poland and went through only a handful of renovation works, most notably in 1960s and 2004. Apart from hosting games of Gryf it also played host to two youth national team games of Poland (1977, 2004) and one of the female squad (2005).