Stadion Františka Kloze
|Inauguration||22/10/1914 (SK Kladno - SK Kročehlavy, 3-3)|
|Renovations||1951, 1975, 1988, 2006|
|Address||Františka Kloze 2628; 272 01 Kladno|
Description: Stadion Františka Kloze
The municipal football stadium in Kladno was opened in 1914 and had an initial capacity of 25,000. That size dropped significantly after unfinished redevelopment of 1988 (to 10,000) and later in 2006, after reconfiguration to all-seater mode (4,000).
Three stands (north end empty) were renovated on several occasions, just as the field (cinder replaced by grass in 1951). First floodlights were installed in 1975 and upgraded in 2006 (from 600 to 1,600 lux).
Beginning in 1969 the stadium bears the name of František Kloze, local footballer.