|Clubs||FSK Prykarpattya Iwano-Frankowsk|
|Inauguration||04.07.1909 (Rewera Iwanofrankovsk - Czarni 2 Lwów, 1-3)|
|Renovations||1927, 1956-1957, 1969, 1987-1989, 1993-1996|
|Address||128 Czornowoga St., 76000 Ivano-Frankivsk|
Stadion Ruch – stadium description
The venue was inaugurated back in 1909 when Ivanofrankivsk was still baring the Polish name Stanislawow and the ground was still a small pitch in one of many Polish “Jordan Parks”. It was only in 1929 though that the stadium received its first wooden stand. In 1957 capacity exceeded 10,000 for the first time thanks to a new stand being elevated. And in 1969 new scoreboard arrived along with the much needed floodlight masts.
Current ground is subject to much criticism as its modernization process is in progress for over 20 years (!) with its final outcome still much anticipated. Before Euro 2012 the ground received only partial improvements.