|Clubs||PFC Ludogorets Razgrad|
|Other names||Stadion Djanko Stefanov (1954-2011)|
|Renowvations||2011, 2013, 2015|
|Address||Ul. Vassil Levski 43, 7200 Razgrad, Bulgaria|
Description: Ludogorets Arena
The first stadium for Ludogorets was built back in 1954 and named after Dyanko Stefanov. Simple athletic ground with low landfill stands was sufficient for a team playing on regional level. It remained so until 2000s when millionaire Kiril Domuschiev invested in Ludogorets.
Significant public investment was made in order for the stadium to be compliant with upper league requirements, including floodlights and seats, eventually even bringing curved ends closer to the field. In 2014-2015 the first brand new grandstand was built in the south, first part of the stadium’s complete reconstruction.
After Ludogorets secured a 35-year lease in late 2016, the team pledged to build three remaining new stands with private funding. Over a decade they’re expected to invest BGN 18.5 million, adding to the 4 million already spent. The result should be a Category 4 stadium for 12,500 people.