Gradski Stadion Užice (Stadion 24. Septembar, Stadion Sloboda)
|2,650 (West Stand)|
|3,348 (East Stand)|
|Clubs||FK Sloboda Užice|
|Inauguration||24/09/1946 (FK Sloboda - FK Partizan)|
|Address||Omladinska bb, Užice, Serbia|
Description: Gradski Stadion Užice
Construction of this stadium began in early 1946 and official opening took place on September 24, first anniversary of the city's WWII liberation (thus the name Sloboda – Freedom). However, first game ever was an unofficial friendly between local side Sloboda and Slavija Sarajevo back in June 1946.
First major reconstruction came in 1980, when large concrete stands were built, vastly standing to this day. In 2011 these stands were renovated and partly converted into all-seated areas. With seating along the pitch and standing on the large southern curve, the stadium now holds some 12,000 people.
Interestingly, both in the opening game and during the stadium's reinauguration in 2011 Sloboda players faced the same opposition - FK Partizan.