|751 (Covered seats)|
|37 (VIP seats)|
|Address||Jaðarsbraut, 302 Akranes|
The stadium was built in 1935, though its current tenant wasn’t established until 1946. It’s located just meters from the coastline and exits from its only concrete/wooden stand (south) lead straight to the beach overlooking waters of the bay and Reykjavík on the other side.
Most spectators don’t use the partly covered grandstand, though, usually occupying the grassy terrace north of the pitch, which also provides terracing and allows the total capacity to exceed 3,000.
Starting 2013 the stadium’s naming rights belong to Norðurál.