|1,600 (Covered seats)|
|Renovations||1950, 1964-65, 1979-81, 1992, 2000|
|Address||Ihantolantie 3, 40720 Jyväskylä, Finland|
Description: Harjun stadion
Located centrally in Jyväskylä's Harju park, the multi-use stadium has a long history, dating back to 1926. In its first years it was used primarily for athletics and pesäpallo (also known as Finnish baseball), football joined in 1930. While pesäpallo is no longer held here, football JJK Jyväskylä remains the anchor football tenant.
Twice in its history the stadium hosted Finland's athletics' championships, in 1950 and 1992. On each occasion its facilities underwent major upgrades, in 1992 temporary auditorium helped expand its capacity to 10,000 people.
On a daily basis the stadium has one permanent grandstand, dating back to 1950s. In 1981 most of it has been covered, though some 500 people still don't have roof over their heads. The stadium also uses mobile stands that are rolled onto the running track for events with increased demand.